

James' cousin, Theresa, graduated from high school this year and it just so happened that we were in town for the graduation party! It was great timing because the kids and I got to see family that we usually only see once a year at the picnic (which we couldn't go to this year). Even his Aunt and Uncle and cousin, Anthony, were in from Tennessee.
Sunday (the 11th), I was so lucky to have a day of shopping and night away with my great friend from college, Kelly. I had a lot of shopping to do while I was in the US so it was perfect to be able to do that without kids and with such great company! I talk to her just about every week on the phone, but it was so nice to catch up in person, relax, and sleep in the next morning! While I was gone, my mother-in-law took the kids to one of their favorite places...Chuck E. Cheese's with Nona and Aunt Di. Sounds to me like they all had a great time.
On Monday, Nina, Nona, Aunt Di, and I took the kids to FINALLY go see Toy Story 3. Everyone loved it! Once again a great Toy Story movie! I have always loved those movies and am so glad that my kids love them too! I don't mind watching them over and over again and they're movies that they all enjoy.
The next day, we were off again, but not before we got to spend time with James' cousin Christina and her son Luke. They were nice enough to drive to my in-law's side of town. We went to the park and had lunch together before we left for Cleveland for the night.


No comments:
Post a Comment