Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cleveland Zoo

Friday we headed to the Cleveland Zoo with Jess, Pap, and Nana before driving back to Detroit to see James who was finally flying back to the US that morning!!


The kids loved the Lorikeet Aviary at the zoo. The birds were
so colorful and you could actually buy a cup of nectar and feed them.

Ethan feeding the Lorikeet

Nolan feeding the bird. And, yes, he asked the
dreaded question..."That bird know me?"
The "crew" (minus me) posing with the huge tortoise
I loved this guy!

The kids were so excited that the dinosaurs were still at the zoo
(we had seen them last year). I was shocked that Nolan actually
got on this one! I'm pretty sure this dinosaur didn't know him!
The butterfly house was so beautiful!
I got a couple of good shots of a few of them.


No comments: