Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chicago, continued

On the 5th we stayed at Julie and David's so the kids could spend the day with their cousins. They played a lot (outside and in) and we went to the pool. I also made my first trip back to Target...man, do I miss that place!!


Miss Lydia

Nolan and Trae driving the tractor


Trae in his Buzz Lightyear costume that we
got him for his birthday

Little cutie, Carly!

On the 6th we left the Hutchinson household and headed to meet some "Chicago friends" for swimming and lunch before heading to Kalamazoo. It's always great to see Dawn and Liesl and their kids, but, unfortunately, because of my kids' behavior, we had to leave the pool. We ended up hanging out at Liesl's, getting sushi for us adults, and then heading to McDonald's for lunch and a little playing. I still get angry when I think about how my kids acted at the pool, but, such is life...off to Kzoo.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Was Nolan peeing in the pool? Little exhibitionist ;) Glad you all still had a great visit! It was good to see you!

Mandy said...

He was actually the only one that was good! Ethan wasn't listening (to a new extreme) and Lydia was stripping down and trying to leave the pool and then throwing a fit...fun, fun, fun! It was great to see you guys too!