bigger than the first time they rode in this wagon together!
I can't believe they were just little babies when we first met!
and the girls would look at each other and laugh so hard. It was
adorable...I wish I had a video! They were getting to be such
little buddies when we moved!
similar picture from February, before we left, in this post.
I can't believe how big the kids have gotten.
I can't believe how big the kids have gotten.
On the 7th, we had a park playdate with our old playgroup plus some other friends from the area. It was great to see everyone and catch up, but there never seems to be enough time! We took the older kids swimming next door while the babies napped that afternoon and then Christy and I were off to Portage for shopping, a yummy dinner at Carrabba's, and some much needed adult time!
still for Kaitlyn and not me??
Ethan and Kendyl spending some time together
Ethan, Kendyl, Nolan, and Kaitlyn jumping in the pool together




The next day, the kids had a "photo shoot" in the morning. It had been almost a year since we'd gotten pictures taken and I hadn't gotten any 2 year professional photos of Lydia yet, so I decided to have Cindy take their pictures again since we had the opportunity. We went to Kellogg Forest in Augusta and, once again, the kids (mostly Nolan) did not cooperate, but Cindy managed to get some great shots. You can view them here password: damico.
That afternoon it was raining, so we decided to take the kids (yes, all 6 of them) to the mall to have lunch and do a little more shopping/ exchanging from the night before. That night was a girl's night at one of my favorite restaurants, Sakura, with some great friends. Probably the biggest thing I miss about Kalamazoo...friendship, fun times, and support from a group of great ladies!
The next day, the 9th, was spent at the Binder Park Zoo with the Hart's and then grilling out at their house...







No comments:
Post a Comment