Monday, March 21, 2011

Nolan's Spring Parade

Every year all of the preschools in the area have a spring parade. It is a huge deal where the bikes are decorated and the kids wear costumes. It is a bigger deal than Halloween! I have to be honest, I have been dreading the preschool spring parade since I saw it on the calendar at the start of school. We missed it last year, but I saw how bikes were decorated. Like everything else at the school, they go all out. I was so happy to discover that they decorate bikes at the pinata shops! Nolan wanted to dress up as Spiderman (of course), so I had them decorate his bike as such. He was so excited!


Before the parade began, the kids sang a couple of songs.
Then they took one class at a time and they rode their
bikes/ scooters twice around the gym

Ryan was a fireman

Mya's bike was decorated with flowers and butterflies
...can't wait to have Lydia's decorated next year!
Nolan ready to show off his bike in the parade

Unlike Nolan, Vedant was looked ready for spring!


No comments: