I had a date to have coffee with my friend, Monica. So, after my workout, I met her at her house and was surprised to see more of my friends standing there! They had planned a surprise breakfast for me with mimosas, chocolate covered strawberries (white chocolate, of course), Indian food, and two cakes. I was so touched that they had planned this for me! When I told James he said, "no one does that stuff for you." It was a great morning with friends chit chatting and laughing! I love my friends!
Monica definitely tricked me!
Terri Lynn, me, Angela, and Julia
The breakfast spread...I was so full!
Sarah made a cake for me and wrote, "Happy Birthday" on itThat night James and I went out just the two of us. It's been a long time since we've been out without friends, so it was nice to just relax and enjoy each other's company. The food was delicious and they even sang happy birthday to me and hit me with streamers! A great end to a wonderful day!




No comments:
Post a Comment