
Ethan got to go all by himself. We all went twice on the shorter line and once on the longer line over the lagoon
Nolan and Daddy went together
Lydia went with me
rocky edges) of the day. James and the
boys jumped off the cliff into the water
There goes James
Ethan swimming in the cenotethe water because he couldn't get himself to jump
standing on the cliff because she insisted that
she wanted to jump too....she didn't!
stalactite and stalagmite formations in beautiful torquoise
water. All of the kids' first time snorkeling and they did great!
Nolan andLydia in their float suits
Gil was so helpful with the kids!
Ethan toolooking around above the water
Daddy and Nolan getting into the water

Underwater shots...




could put their faces in the water
small minnows in the water
Going through the narrow area to get to the "Bat Cave" I kind of freaked out when I saw the sign, but Gil said, "oh, it's just the name." Liar! There were bats flying all over, but, after the initial shock, I was surprisingly okay with it. James told Nolan that it was where Batman used to live, so he thought it was super cool!
Going through the narrow area to get to the "Bat Cave" I kind of freaked out when I saw the sign, but Gil said, "oh, it's just the name." Liar! There were bats flying all over, but, after the initial shock, I was surprisingly okay with it. James told Nolan that it was where Batman used to live, so he thought it was super cool! 































No comments:
Post a Comment