We didn't bring our Christmas Tree to Mexico when we moved because, in our old house, we didn't have a ton of room. We decided that we would buy a small tree here. Now that we've moved and our ceilings are super high, I wish we would have brought our tree! So, our initial idea of buying a small tree turned into buying a tree bigger than the one we have! Now that it's up and decorated, it looks great, but I had my doubts many times throughout the process! When we got married, we got James' parent's old tree, so this was our first Christmas Tree buying experience. We did go shopping for the tree in flip flops and short sleeves, which is very strange for someone who has never lived in a warm climate, but we're getting into the Christmas spirit!
Ethan was the most helpful in decorating the tree. He had fun looking at all of the ornaments he and
the other two have gotten over the years
Lydia (yes, pantless again) helped put quite a few ornaments on the tree. Her favorite part was taking them
out of the bin and making a big mess with the paper!
I think this was the only ornament that Nolan put on the tree
The finished product. I have to buy more ornaments!!
1 comment:
love the train set underneath the tree!! that would be my boys!
Post a Comment