I've mentioned before that the school that the boys go to go all out for projects and presentations. Well, Ethan's first grade endangered animal presentation was no different. Each kid had a different animal that they had to research, make a diarama of it's habitat, and be that animal in the presentation. Ethan chose the river dolphin. All of the kids got their face painted the morning of the presentation (at 7:00 in the morning!) so they looked like their animal. It turns out that the river dolphin is pink....
Ethan looking like a pink river dolphin??
Some of the other kids with their faces painted
During the presentation
A group picture
DeWitt, Chae, Ignacio, and Ethan
The kids practiced for this 45 minute presentation for a couple of weeks and they did a great job! There were two times for the presentation. I was in the first group, but, apparently, Ethan was a hit in the second presentation. I had a couple of parents come up to me after school and tell me that Ethatn may have a future acting. Great! He has always been dramatic!
Another project and presentation at JFK finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment