Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Party

This year I volunteered to host the Newcomer's Kids Halloween Party at our house. We had hot dogs, crafts, a magician, and a scary room. I think all of the kids had a great time...I know mine did!
Painting skulls

Minnie Mouse and Mommy

Our flower arrangement...yes, those are real
chicken feet (with painted toenails!!)

Nolan and Mya working hard on their treat bags!

Lydia painting a skull

Charlotte petting the magician's bird

Nolan and Charlotte watching the show

Entertained by the magician

Brock wearing the magician's mask...the
mouth actually moved when he talked!

Tejas' turn...he got the hat too!

Ethan's turn to participate in the show

Ben and Ethan

Our scary room...a dead pirate, in the dark, whose
"body parts" were in bowls for the kids to touch
Angela telling the story of the pirate to the first
group of kids (it was dark)
Ethan's looking a little scared...

DeWitt feeling the "eyes"

Macy bobbing for apples

DeWitt bobbing for apples

Elliot's turn

No comments: