Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Majahua Palms again!!

We had a wonderful, long weekend at the beach!  I LOVE this place!  I thought 4 nights would be enough for me because I always say one more night would have been perfect...well it wasn't.  I just want more!!  Great view, wonderful friends, and tons of laughs.  Definitely another weekend at the beach to remember!  I am determined to go back in February (from Michigan, without the kids) and meet up with friends from Mexico!  It would be a perfect reunion!


Two of the beds in our bungalow (we had the big one with four beds this time)

Such a cute welcome

Missy, me, and Jess hanging out by the pool the first day...we got there around 1

The boys being silly jumping in the pool

My Lydia!

James flew in a few hours after us.  So glad he could come this time!

I love this picture.  It looks like Ethan is running from Nolan on the water

My view for four days.  It doesn't get much better!

Jess enjoying a margarita and chips and guacamole by the pool

Lynda in the pool with her margarita

Lydia has officially graduated from her floaties, so Missy decided to try them

The boys spending some quality beach time with Daddy

Our bungalow porch/ view


James with his red snapper

No comments: