Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jessie's Visit

My sister, Jessie, came to keep me company and help me with the kids for part of the time James is living in Michigan while the kids and I are still in Mexico.  She was here for two weeks and we had a great time.  Jessie was able to come to the beach with us and helped me get some shopping done before the big move!

Aunt Jessie brought gifts for the kids

Remember trying to get all of the hoops on the poles?
Ethan was just as addicted as I used to get! 


Aunt Jessie got to watch Lydia at gymnastics!

Night out with Missy

Missy and I with Los Arcos in the background

Missy and Jess

Sisters

The boxman's beautiful work!

The screen the boxman made for me

Shopping trip: me, Terri Lynn, Lynda, Missy, and Jess

Pottery shop in Dolores Hidalgo



Market in Tequisquiapan with Jess and Chris

Purchases in the market

This picture would have been better in a video.  The cow was especially hilarious!

Me, Chris, and Jess in Tequis centro


Lunch in Tequis



No comments: