About a month ago, a good friend of mine lost her battle with cancer. In August she was diagnosed with lymphoma. She was given a few different chemo medications that seemed to work at first, but, everytime, the cancer kept growing. By the end, there was nothing else the doctors could do and she was in extreme pain.
I've only known Angela since I moved to Mexico a little over 2 years ago, but, as fellow expat wives, we became good friends pretty quickly. As a group, we went on lots of trips together and spent at least one day/ night together just about every weekend. She always had a smile on her face, was a very positive person, and you could count on her for anything. Angela was a wonderful person to know and I miss her so much. Eventhough it was for a short time, I am so glad I had the opportunity to know her and spend so much time with her. I wish we could have spent more!
Please pray for her husband, Terence, and two kids Macy(12) and Eliott (9) and the rest of Angela's family and friends as they go through this difficult time of grieving and change. We love and miss you Angela!
 |
| Terence and Angela about a year ago |
 |
| Angela with her kids, Eliott and Macy, in Guadalajara during the Tequila Train |
 |
| Catherine's birthday dinner: Me, Catherine, Angela, and Tara |
 |
| Girl's night: Julia, Josee, Kelly, Kim, Sarah, Lolis, Tara, Angela, and myself |
 |
Trip to Tolantongo: Angela, Terri Lynn, Tara, Monica,
Catherine, Sarah, and myself |
 |
At our last Newcomer's meeting, we had a table set up in memory of Angela.
She was cared about a great deal. |
No comments:
Post a Comment