Saturday, September 25, 2010

UGH!

This is what my 6 month old Iphone now looks like:

I was holding a bunch of things while I was getting ready to leave the house (as usual). I had my Iphone safely in my hand, but it slipped out of its case and landed on our very unforgiving tile floor. I have to admit, I did cry a little. I just get so frustrated when things like that happen! I just thought, 5 minutes earlier, that I need to get a new case because the one I have is just a silicone wrap that has become very loose. Now we'll have to invest at least another $200 to get it fixed. I think I said 3 or 4 times this week that my phone is my life line. It has everything in it! It still works, but I may get pieces of glass in my finger while trying to use it.