I am not very happy with the pictures I took at the party, but I posted a lot anyway. Some things are so cheap here, that I just had to post pictures and write how much we spent on them! It was meant to be a pool party, but the pool was a little cold, so there were only a few people who braved it. Most of the kids played on the bouncy that we rented and inside with the toys. We had perfect weather and I think everyone had a great time. I felt like it was a success!

The cake was one of the most expensive things, but I loved how it turned out. It is actually a cupcake cake. I LOVE cupcakes and they were so good...everyone raved about them! I paid about $46 for a 60 cupcake cake...pretty much US prices I would say.
I couldn't get over the price of renting tables...$6.50 for a round table with 10 chairs and a tablecloth! We also rented kid tables that were $5 each!
He was around $20
Nolan picked out Batman.
He was a little smaller and only cost $13.
Nolan picked out Batman. He was a little smaller and only cost $13.
It was a HUGE hit and only cost $46 for the whole day!!!
Our hotdog and torta (yummy, Mexican sandwiches) cart. This was the big hit with the adults. Apparently, these guys are famous in Queretaro and we found out why. The hotdogs and tortas were delicious and made right on the spot! For 50 people, we spent about $100!
and Nolan playing on the bouncy.
youngest son of James' boss and he's in Ethan's class this year.
Our hotdog and torta (yummy, Mexican sandwiches) cart. This was the big hit with the adults. Apparently, these guys are famous in Queretaro and we found out why. The hotdogs and tortas were delicious and made right on the spot! For 50 people, we spent about $100! 


















No comments:
Post a Comment