I am thankful for so many things...a wonderful husband, three happy, healthy kids, great family and friends back in the States, and the amazing opportunity we have to live in another country, to name a few. This Thanksgiving, though, I was especially thankful for the friends we have made here in Mexico!
Thanksgiving has always been a close second to Christmas in the list of my favorite holidays. It's tradition on my mom's side of the family to all get together and celebrate our Christmas on Thanksgiving. We would eat the best meal of the year, exchange presents, and have tons of quality family time! I have some great memories from Thanksgiving growing up!
There has only been one Thanksgiving in my whole life that I have missed with my mom's family, so I was not looking forward to missing it this year. Thank goodness our friends, Jeff and Kim, had their 19th annual Thanksgiving celebration on the Saturday after Thanksgiving! I was so happy to have something to look forward to and, after 19 years, they have it down to a science.
The Notebook Series: Books Up the Mountain
3 weeks ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment