Friday, December 17, 2010

Nolan's Pastorela

The preschool at JFK had a pastorela on the last day of school. Some of the parents did the acting and the kids sang. I have to say, this was the most entertaining of the three pastorelas I saw, but that might be because I knew some of the actresses (and it was short and sweet!). We started off on a bad note because I was walking in right when Nolan's class was walking to the auditorium and he saw me. The rest of the way we wanted to be with me and started crying. He eventually calmed down and at least sat with his class and participated a little bit.

Walking with Mya

Miss Angeles and Monica trying to calm
Nolan down before the show

Nolan with his class and another K2 class

Some of the actors



Pay attention to the first video because you may miss Nolan clap

No comments: