James' office had a family Christmas party. It was more of a Pastorela which is a theatrical representation of the nativity and the struggle between good and evil (I've now seen three and I still don't understand it 100% because they were in Spanish, but I think that's the gist). Anyway, the kids weren't too into the show, but they enjoyed the treats (all made with Kellogg's products, of course), saw Tony the Tiger, and wrote a letter to Santa and sat on his lap.
The kids with Tony. It had been over a year since we had seen him!
Nolan's dictated letter to Santa (with his signature at the bottom)
He's so sweet asking for things for others!
Lydia's letter to Santa...who knows what she wants!Ethan wrote a letter to Santa, but insisted on putting it in Santa's "mailbox," so I couldn't keep it, but it went something like this: "I want a DS, a easy bake, a magic hat, and a magic wand." I love how these things come up a week before Christmas when the shopping is done! I don't even know where he saw the easy bake oven, but it's the second year he's asked for it...too bad I didn't know about this a month ago!
The kids with Santa
Once again, had to get the palm tree in the picture. It's still just a little weird for me, being from the north, to be looking at plam trees and a perfectly blue sky everyday when it's December!
1 comment:
Ah... the easy bake oven. I still want one. :)
Post a Comment