Ethan had his first presentation at school this morning. Apparently, every school project and presentation is a huge deal here and people go all out. I learned that we need to up our game. I think the parents did half of the diaramas in the class and the aprons they're wearing. The directions for the apron were to either paint or color the fabric. I got Ethan chalk to color the penguins with and let him go for it. Well, as you'll see in the group video, the other kids were wearing artwork (oops!). Luckily, Ethan doesn't seem to care and now we know.
On to the presentation... They have been learning about ocean life since before we moved here. The presentation consisted of the kids talking and singing. They did a great job and were very well prepared!
Ethan waiting for the program to begin
A few videos from the presentation... the first is of Ethan's solo!
Ethan's speech about penguins.
A video of the group singing (sounds different with the accents!)

Ethan and me after the presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment