
Saturday was planned out for me. Early in the afternoon, James had planned for me, and a couple of my friends, to go to the spa. We all got a full body exfoliation treatment, moisturizing treatment, and massage. It was so nice to relax and have nothing to worry about for a few hours.
For comida (although we were a little late), James had planned for some families to meet at Las Laureles. It's an old hacienda that has GREAT Mexican food. We sat outside, drank tequila, and visited.
Lydia was very sick that morning again, so we got a babysitter for her, but the boys came and enjoyed playing on the playground. The playground was outside the restaurant, so a few of the older kids were keeping an eye on Nolan. They came in and said that Nolan got mad and stormed off toward the restaurant, but he wasn't at the table. I immediately got up and started looking for him (I figured he had gone to the bathroom). I found him back at the playground with his shirt off. Apparently, he ran to the bathroom, peed on his shirt, took it off, and left it in the bathroom. His shirt was wet, so he ran around the restaurant shirtless the rest of the night and almost got into the fountain in the middle of the restaurant. Again, never a dull moment with Nolan around.
Anyway, thanks to James, I had a great birthday weekend. That was good because on my actual birthday I had two sick, cranky kids at home and spent the afternoon at the doctor with them! That sucks on any day!

2 comments:
I am starting to think you may need a separate blog with just Nolan's adventures ;) Sounds like you had a nice weekend and I hope little Lydia feels better soon! Oh, and Ethan did a great job taking those pictures of you - little photographer!
So glad you had a good weekend. Kiss those three for me!
Post a Comment