I knew it was coming, but I was hoping it would be later rather than sooner... we are moving back to Michigan. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to be closer to family and friends and, believe me, some things will be a whole lot easier (like getting the car fixed, asking questions anywhere, etc), BUT...I love my life here!! James is officially starting his job in Battle Creek in April and the kids and I will be moving back in June, so they can finish most of the school year. It is going to be a really hard transition!
Moving on...a few weeks ago, James was in Michigan for two weeks for his new job, so the kids and I flew to Detroit so that we could go househunting. The most mild winter in years and it basically snows the whole time we were there....welcome back!!
After seeing only 8 houses, but with much deliberation, we decided on a beautifully taken care of house in a great neighborhood.
 |
| The front of the house...I can admit that it even looks good with the snow |
 |
| The office to the right as you walk in the front door |
 |
The living room and dining room to left of the front door.
I love the molding around the doorway! |
 |
| Kitchen...we plan to make a few changes in here. |
 |
| Living room |
 |
Sitting room leading into the master bedroom. I have no idea what
we'll do with it, but we'll figure something out! |
 |
| Masterbath |
 |
| Kid's bathroom upstairs |
 |
| Wet bar in the basement |
 |
| Main room in the basement...AKA kid's playroom |
 |
Theater room in the basement
|
No comments:
Post a Comment