Once again, I had a wonderful birthday in Mexico! I was woken up by Lydia who tapped me on the arm and said, "Happy birthday mommy, it's yours birthday today!" The boys wished me a happy birthday as well as soon as I saw them and then the family said happy birthday to me and we ate cake for breakfast! I managed to get to the gym for one of my favorite classes. I had to laugh because even my heart rate monitor remembered it was my birthday...
 |
|
I have great friends here, who planned another surprise birthday breakfast for me. Sarah was up to her old tricks again. The thought occured to me that she may have planned another breakfast for me when two of my other friends asked to take me to breakfast, but, when I saw her at the gym on the morning of my birthday, I figured I was wrong. When I walked into the restaurant, I was with 8 of the greatest ladies around! We had a nice, relaxing breakfast...the best way I could have spent the morning of my birthday! I am really going to miss every single one of them!
 |
| Shannon, Sarah U., Catherine, Lolis, Stacey, Sarah B., me, Lynda, and Terri Lynn |
 |
| Me with Lynda and Terri Lynn |
 |
| Sarah and Catherine |
 |
| Shannon and Stacey |
That evening, James took me out to dinner. We went back to Il Duomo, which was where we went two years ago, on my first birthday in Mexico. It was delicious and nice to go out just the two of us! I love birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment