Since we didn't have a birthday party for Lydia this year, I decided to take her and her friend, Rebecca to Princess Planet. They got their hair and make up done, got to dress up, make bracelets, and did some dancing on the runway. They both had a great time and looked adorable!
 |
| Rebecca and Lydia ready for the Princess treatment |
 |
| Rebecca strutting her stuff on the runway |
 |
Lydia getting her hair done. I think she was chewing
on her fingers so she wouldn't yell at the girl
(that's what she usually does to me!) |
 |
| Pretty hair! |
 |
| Lydia and Mommy |
 |
| I love Rebecca's face in this picture...looks like a real model! |
 |
| Great friends! |
 |
| Making bracelets |
 |
| Doing some dancing |
 |
| Janet and Rebecca |
No comments:
Post a Comment