Thursday, February 10, 2011

TEQUILA TRAIN! (part 3 - the ride home)`

I had heard that the ride back to Guadalajara is pretty tame, but not our train! We had plenty of dancing, "fuente" shots, and beer chugging happening the whole way back. Although I wasn't involved, it was fun to watch.

I love this picture that Mike took of the view/ the train/ Tara

Terrance doing a "fuente" (fountain) shot

Mike doing a "fuente" shot

Our host opening a can of beer for Greg...with his teeth!
Greg chugged the beer in record time (and then felt it later!)
Lydia and Daddy playing

After the train:

James got off the train with two free canned tequila products and said, "I won!" and then he saw Greg who had a whole case of the cans on his shoulder (I guess Greg won). I had a picture, but it was on my camera that I LOST in the cab (I think) on the way home. We stood on the side of the road trying to hail a cab for quite a while. I had my camera on my wrist and I was holding Lydia, so it must have fallen off of my wrist. I was sad about the pictures that were lost (especially the only complete group picture that was taken that weekend) and the video I took of Lydia and Ryan dancing on the stage, but at least I was with a big group of people (especially my Mom and Don!) that shared pictures.

No comments: