Friday, February 11, 2011

Breakfast in Guadalajara

We had breakfast at a place called Chai in Guadalajara. Everyone knows I love my chai teas, so I had a nice, big chai tea and they even put a heart on it...

Don caught some moments of tired, cranky children at breakfast that morning...

Ethan's reaction after his DS ran out of batteries

Nolan has just realized that this means no DS
for him to watch for the rest of the day

I forget what this was about, but Lydia threw a fit as well

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm sure it probably wasn't funny at the time, but this soo reminds me of my kids, so I can picture it all perfectly and can't help but giggle, in sympathy! I especially love the progression of Nolan's little breakdown. It's always nice to document these times to share with them when they get older (and get girlfriends that can look back at it :)