Wednesday, November 2, 2011

San Miguel House Tour and La Burger

A couple of weekends ago Ethan and I went with Newcomers to San Miguel for their house and garden tour and then out to eat at La Burger.  San Miguel has a house and garden tour every week and it's always different houses.  I was hoping to see a huge house, but the three houses on this tour were very modest in size, but had amazing artwork and views.  Ethan got really into taking picture of all the art...I've said it before, but he really is a good little photographer...



I didn't realize he took a picture of this!
Views from the rooftop of the final house

On the way to La Burger, we got behind
this truck carrying llamas
With Sarah, Kirk, and Terri Lynn at La Burger
The kiddos found a place to play as usual
The kitchen

The best burger I've had in Mexico (I got the smaller one, though!)

No comments: