My beautiful butterfly
(she chose what she wanted to be this year)
Thor and Captain America
My Superheroes
(Lydia was a "superhero butterfly" all week!)
Lydia with some of her classmates and Miss Mary Beny
Nolan with some of his classmates and Miss Karla (Fancy Nancy)
Walking in the parade with Miss Mary Beny and Patricio
Nolan's actually the second Captain America. His friend,
Ben, was Captain America too!
Triple threat: Ben, Omi, and Nolan
Nolan and his Spanish Teach, Miss Poala Smurfette
How lucky...Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and
Barney were at school!
Nolan (above) and Ethan (below) playing the
"Hoop a Loop" game at the Halloween Party
Playing "pass the parcel"...it's like hot potato, but if you get it
when the music stops, you get to unwrap a layer and it keeps
going until the last layer is opened. I was in charge of the
music and I promise I wasn't looking, but Ethan won the
first round and Lydia won the second round. I felt so bad!
Rebecca and Lydia...great friends!
The art activity was a huge hit...a skeleton
out of pasta noodles
Another fun game for all...mummies
out of toilet paper!
Janet making Lydia a mummy
Daddy did a great job on this mummy!
Frosting cupcakes!
Off to trick or treating in the privada!
Layla and Ethan
An altar at one of the houses...some people
go all out for the Day of the Dead!
Layla, Mya, Charlotte, Nolan, Zane, Lydia (barely), and Ethan
Our friends, Mark and Lynda, were at Nicole and Mike's house
at the end of the line. They were finishing up some dinner that
Nicole prepared and Nolan went up to Mark and asked for the
black olives off of his plate. And then they all started taking the
noodles! I was so embarrassed, but Nicole took it all in stride
and went inside for plastic plates and the leftover pizza! I even
got a a glass of wine. It was a great way to end the evening!
Nolan pretending to sleep on the way home.




























No comments:
Post a Comment