Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Glass Factory in Hidalgo

I posted about this glass factory when we had a girl's trip there earlier this year, but I just couldn't help but take more pictures this time (and video).  The whole process amazes me!  This time they were making giant vases.  I bought some ice cream dishes and bar glasses for James (which he didn't like!) and I ordered a set of margarita glasses (my favorite!) and wine glasses.  I had such a hard time making the decision, but I've been waiting to order Margarita glasses since I got here, so I bit the bullet.  I ordered a multi-colored, raised dotted glass (does that make sense?), but I got home with a piece with the same design and James said, "What, did they give you the rejects?"  GREAT!  I have 14 glasses on order that my husband thinks looks like the rejects.  Oh well, I think they'll look great.  Who cares what he says anyway, right?  I'll post pictures when I get them. 




I love all the colored glass!



 

No comments: