Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dancing Videos

I've been having trouble with getting my videos to my computer and, therefore, onto my blog.  I finally figured out that I have to put them on James' computer, but the quality still stinks on here for some reason.  Anyway, there are a few videos from the spring and summer that never made it onto the blog. Watching these videos makes me laugh outloud....I really need to video so much more!  I love capturing these types of moments.  All of our kids love to dance, but especially Nolan and Lydia.  The first video is from Cancun.  Nolan was in his own dancing world one morning at the pool.  The second two are the kids playing kinect for x-box at the Morfoot's house this summer.  They were playing a dancing game and the kinect actually catches your movements on the game.  We all had a great time with it!

No comments: