Saturday, October 22, 2011

10 years and counting

On October 13th, James and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!  We both agreed that in some ways it feels like we got married just yesterday, but, in others, it feels like we've been married forever.  I think I go through this every year, and it hasn't changed much since last year, but, in the 10 years we've been married we've had three  beautiful, healthy children and have lived in two countries, two states, 6 cities, and 7 houses.  Other than that, not much has happened in 10 years ;-).  We are going to Las Vegas with two other couples right after Christmas for our real celebration, but, on our anniversary, we celebrated by going out to dinner alone.  We went to a yummy Argentinian steakhouse and ate way too much!


What says romance better than....


A huge plate of meat!  We both admit that it looks pretty gross
in the picture, but, believe me, it was delicious!



After so much food, James still found room for dessert and decided I needed
this huge piece of cake!  I didn't even like it, but James thought it was really good!




The morning of our anniversary, James and I both received this email from our wonderful friends here in Mexico, the Barnett's:

So cute and so thoughtful... Thanks Sarah and Tony! 

No comments: