Thursday, September 29, 2011

Newcomers Welcome Party

The Newcomers Club had a welcome party last weekend. Although I spent the first two hours at the door collecting people's money and checking people in, I had a great time. I think everyone did. We had over 130 people eating, chatting, playing games, and enjoying the live marimba music.



The marimba band

"President" Sarah making her speech


Lydia and Ryan on the inflatable


Nolan cheating at the donut eating game



Lydia too (but this was after a good attempt)



Ethan had to get right on top of Noemi to get his donut




Sack Races!!



Ethan won both races he was in!




The start of the egg toss...James went overboard with

the "get closer" and spilled my margarita on me!

Kaz, James, and Tony ready for the catch

Mark's ready too (looks like he's catching a baby, not an egg though)






Ali (Sarah's friend from New Zeland)

concentrating on her throw


Oops, she should have concentrated a little more!



The kid's turn


" Yay! I caught it!" (too bad a couple of minutes later

daddy smashed an egg in her hair)

1 comment:

TheFitHousewife said...

Looks like a fun time had by all!