Sunday, October 3, 2010

INCQ Welcome Party

When we moved to Queretaro (8 months ago now), I got involved in the International Newcomers Club of Queretaro (INCQ). I have to say that I did not do very much with the club last year, but I decided that I wanted to get more involved this time around. So, I am the membership coordinator for the club and it's been nice meeting everyone (new and old) as they sign up for INCQ. The Saturday before Ethan's birthday, we had a Welcome Party for all of the members. Everyone seemed to have a great time!


The Marimba

Ethan playing with Lucia's rocking bird statue

Lydia loved the bird statue. I was so worried that she
was going to rock it's beak right into her head!

Friends chatting (Sarah, Monica, and Angela)

Ethan, and his friend Alex, trying to eat
the donut off the string with no hands
Lydia playing the same game...with hands

Ethan, Alex, Ben, Lydia, Charlotte, and
Ryan jumping on the trampoline

Ben and Ethan in the potato sack race

The women in the potato sack race...Tara, Sarah, Catherine, and Lucia

The men's turn...Mike, Greg, Bharrat, and Terrance

Vedant and Monica

Lydia found a red marker. At least it was washable!

No comments: