Sunday, August 16, 2009

UPDATE: Potty Training

So Nolan's been potty training for almost two weeks. He is doing a great job getting up and going to the bathroom when he needs to pee (with an accident here and there) and has even woken up most mornings with a dry pull-up. The problem is number two. We have offered him everything under the sun if he would just go in the potty (he'll be one lucky little boy when he does go (if he remembers)), but he insists on going in his underwear. I am getting so sick of cleaning up after him. I think if he just goes once, he'll get it, but I can't get that to happen. Any suggestions???

1 comment:

A Davis said...

i wish i could help u...my parents did it, really. it did it once and yeah, he got it. idk, let him run around in the nude?