I know I posted about a month ago about my unsuccessful attempt at potty training Nolan. Well, I tried again this past week when Ethan was visiting Nina and Grandpa and it was a lot more successful. He's at least going on the potty (and other places outside) and having fewer and fewer accidents. Number two is not going as well, but I can deal with that for now. I was nervous about being at someone else's house the first weekend, but he did really well. Daddy decided to teach him some new habits...
Nolan thought it was cool to pee in thebushes...the problem was, he kept sticking
his finger in the stream and getting it all
over his underwear.
We brought Nolan's potty to the picnic, soit was accessible. He decided that he needed
to stand up to pee even in the little potty.
1 comment:
Okay, those are about the funniest pictures I've ever seen! SO FUNNY, he'll laugh at those one day!
Post a Comment