Nolan and I had a "date" this week....I took him to go see The Wiggles on stage. It was so nice to spend one-on-one time with him and he was so excited to "da weegos on sage" (the wiggles on stage). I had taken Ethan to see The Wiggles when he was a little younger than Nolan is and we had a great time, so it was nice to share a memory like that with Nolan as well. We went with a few people from playgroup and then went to dinner after. Nolan was pretty much just staring at the stage the whole time, but finally got up to dance for the last song (video at the end of this post)...
A picture of the stage before the show
Nolan and, his new friend, Jack
Nolan and Mommy
The Wiggles in "the big red car"
This is pretty much how Nolan watched the whole show
Murray came up to the balcony and paid us a visit
Nolan getting up to dance to "Hot Potato"
Nolan danced a little to the last song, "Hot Potato"
No comments:
Post a Comment