A couple of weekends ago we were invited to go to Cedar Point with our friends, Kevin and Selina to celebrate Kevin's 30th birthday. We became friends with them back when James worked at GM with Kevin and then we moved away (with Kellogg's) and soon after, they moved to Columbus. We had kept in touch and visited each other, but hadn't seen them in over 2 years. They really wanted to see the kids and my mother-in-law, Sharon had been talking about wanting to take the kids to Cedar Point. SO, me, James, Sharon, Len (my father-in-law), and the kids made the 2 hour trek to Sandusky for the day, despite the threat of hail! We had a wonderful time catching up with Kevin and Selina and riding all of the rides that we haden't been on in over six years. The kids had a great time on all the kiddie rides (and there are a lot), but Ethan was very disappointed that he was two inches too short to ride the big coasters. He is definitely a daredevil...I'm not sure how I feel about him going on Millenium Force, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it (probably next year!).
I haven't gotten pictures from my mother-in-law yet, so I'll probably have another Cedar Point post when I get those!
The Notebook Series: Books Up the Mountain
3 weeks ago




1 comment:
Fun stuff! I'm going there with my little sister at the end of the month. I haven't been there in over 6 years either and am looking quite forward to it! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
Post a Comment