Ethan has been through pretty much every big change of our marriage. He's lived in 2 countries, 2 states, 7 cities, and 8 houses in his 9 years. I think, because of that, he is very adaptable and goes with the flow (on most things). He loves reading, playing video games, and riding bikes. I have been very impressed with his willingness to try things since we've moved back. He's not afraid to jump right in even if he doesn't know anyone, which is very different from both James and I when we were growing up. I love it and I hope he stays that way! Ethan has a great sense of humor and can be very mature (and very immature as well!). He's fun to hang out with and talk to!
On his birthday, we all got up before school for Ethan to open his presents and all of us to eat his cake. His door was decorated as well, but I didn't get a picture. James took a half day at work, so we picked the boys up at school and headed to Ethan's choice for dinner...a Japanese steakhouse. Delicious!! I think he had a pretty great day. We are waiting until next weekend for him to choose an activity.
![]() |
| Ethan's present pile |
![]() |
| Baseball cards |
![]() |
| Harry Potter's Wand! |
![]() |
| And a new skateboard |
![]() |
| The cake is starting to fill up with candles! |
![]() |
| Make a wish! |
Ethan's favorites
What is your favorite toy? Harry Potter Wand
What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
What is your favorite TV show? Ultimate Spider Man
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Taco Bell
What is your favorite outfit? Lions jersey
What is your favorite game? Any video game
What is your favorite snack? Pringles
What is your favorite animal? Dogs
What is your favorite song? Party Rock Anthem
What is your favorite book? Any Harry Potter book
Who is your best friend? DeWitt and Kaitlyn
What is your favorite cereal? Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride bikes
What is your favorite drink? slushy
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you take to bed with you at night? New Penguin
What is your favorite breakfast? Bacon
What is your favorite dinner? Pizza
What do you want to be when you grow up? Book Author and Illustrater








No comments:
Post a Comment