Sunday, September 23, 2012

Boys' First Day of School 2012

The first day of school is always a little hectic, but this year was especially crazy with all of them starting at new schools and the boys riding the bus for the first time.  That morning I had them write their grade and the year on a white board.  Unfortunately, our first walk to the bus was a wet one.  It was pouring down rain all morning.  In the end, the boys got on and off the bus safely and they both had a great day.  I was so happy it went smoothly.  I think I was more nervous than them!

Ethan - third grade with Ms. Perry
Nolan - kindergarten with Ms. Flickinger
Ethan ready to walk to the bus
Nolan ready to go in his batman raincoat
The kiddos on the first day of school

The boys getting on the bus for the first time

No comments: