Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Ahhh...it was so nice to have nothing to be planning on the Sunday after the Christmas Party!  For months it's been one thing after another.  I could finally relax without something I was helping plan hanging over my head.  Time to get the Christmas traditions started and spend some quality time with the kiddos!  We decorated the gingerbread house together and then made Christmas cookies.  All of the kids love to do these types of things, which makes it even more fun.  James and I were just saying how all of our kids are at such fun ages to truly enjoy and understand Christmas this year.

Carefully placing the candy on the gingerbread house.


Lydia decorating her gingerbread man

Ethan finishing up the house

The finished product...so beautiful...

Carefully cutting out the Christmas cookies




I know you can't really see it, but there is a
cookie under all of that frosting!

Ethan's a little more practical with his frosting amount

And Nolan's just like Lydia...the more frosting, the better

No comments: