Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Party

Planned party two of two for the weekend....the Newcomer's Adult Christmas Party.  After Terence's party until 2:00 in the morning at our place, I got up and cleaned for two hours before going to set up for party #2 at 9 AM.  Yes, Gude was working that day, but you should have seen the mess on our hands...I felt so bad that I wanted to get things started for her!

With around 60 people, the Adult Christmas Party was another success for the board (if I do say so myself!).  It was nice to see everyone in a social setting one last time before (almost) everyone leaves for their home country next weekend for the holidays.  We really do have a great group this year!



Stacey and Chris

Rahul and the pregnant couple (Lars and Sarah) enjoying their dessert

Shannon and Kaz (also known by Nolan as Zane's mommy and daddy)

Sarah is doing a wonderful job as president this year!


I don't know why I love this picture.  I have no idea what I
was talking about, but it looks serious. 

Such a nice picture of the "parents-to-be"

Nicole (in the front) giving Salsa lessons to Catherine, Stacey, and Lynda

No comments: