Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stop 6:Traverse City

The kids and I were very excited to go up to Traverse City, MI to see our friends, the Ciolek's. I saw Kelly last summer, but the kids hadn't seen each other for a year and a half. The boys got along perfectly. Lydia and Nora had their moments, but, for the most part, they played well together. Ethan and Nolan went with Connor to Vacation Bible School for two days and absolutely loved it! We also went to the beach a couple of times, on a boat ride, and Kelly and I got some much needed adult-only time.


We showed up to their house and Nora and Lydia

were wearing the same dress!

Walking to Connor and Jackson's baseball game


Todd on his phone in the middle of the lake. He, Kelly, and I

took the jetskis out one night when we got a babysitter.


Me and Kelly enjoying the jetskis



Beautiful Glen Lake at sunset


The lake was so quiet and calm



I even drove!



Ethan, Nolan, Nora, and Lydia playing on the

playground at Empire Beach

Nolan at the top of the climbing wall



Love Lake Michigan!




Ethan and Lydia's volcano



Boat ride!



Oscar just chillin on the boat


Nolan swimming



Jackson jumping off the side of the boat


Ethan



Connor



I was talked into doing a dive and flip off the side of the boat.



Ethan diving off the boat



Back at the beach for skim boarding


Nora



Ethan trying to skim board





Lydia boogie boarding in a few inches of water




Ice cream treat after the beach




No comments: