Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ixtapa with the fam...

My Mom, Stepdad (Don), Aunt (Glenna), and Cousin (Courtney) came to Queretaro the two weeks before the kids and I went back to the US for the summer. First on our list was Ixtapa. The morning after they arrived, we jumped in the car (leaving James and Ethan at home) and headed to the beach! We stayed in the same condo we had stayed in in November and we all had a great time!


Poor Courtney had to sit in the back with Nolan and

Lydia...on the way home she had to sit in between

them to keep them from fighting!


They guy who jumped on my car at a stoplight to
clean my windshield...happens all the time!


I may look like I'm smiling, but I'm frustrated

because traffic is slowing us down!


Grandpa and Grandma with Nolan and Lydia


Lydia and Nolan checking out the view from the condo




Courtney, Lydia, and Aunt Glenna



The whole crew



Dinner music


Lydia and Courtney





On the boat to Ixtapa Island



Aunt Glenna and Don went snorkeling

and took my camera with them...






Mom enjoying her adult beverage from a coconut




I got one too!



Aunt Glenna and Courtney rented a jetski for the first time



One of the things that were crossed off

Aunt Glenna's bucket list on this trip






We stopped to see the iguanas and alligators

on our way back to the condo




This was my first time at the Marina in Ixtapa.

We had dinner at one of the restaurants
.




Don checking out the view from the infinity pool


Aunt Glenna parasailing...another check mark on

the bucket list. Mom and Don did it too!



Courtney, Lydia, and Aunt Glenna



Rainbow the morning we left

No comments: