Monday, July 18, 2011

Showing off Mexico to the family...

When we got back to Queretaro from Ixtapa, it was time to show the family around. We went to Teotihuacan, Bicentenario Park, Guanajuato, and, of course, San Miguel. I felt bad because it was the end of the school year and I was preparing to leave for 5 1/2 weeks, so we didn't do as much as we could have, but I think they all enjoyed themselves.


Lydia and Courtney

Courtney with the kids...too bad Nolan ruined it
by picking his nose (a constant thing these days!)



Daddy and the boys



TEOTIHUACAN



Mom, Me, Courtney, and Aunt Glenna



Don seemed to be a target on the trip for some reason.

Every time we turned around somebody was trying

to get him to buy what they were selling.



Some kind of spiritual group on top of the pyramid of the sun




I, of course, had to take them to the cave restaurant


We saw tons of army vehicles to and from Teotihuacan.

Aunt Glenna finally got a good picture.

BICENTENARIO PARK


Lydia, Mya, and Nolan on the carousel



A favorite...the frog hopper


Courtney and Lydia


Me and Mya


Nolan and Mya on the train








Courtney, Mya, Lydia, and Grandma


Terri Lynn and me



GUANAJUATO










No comments: