There are a million things we love about Mexico, but one thing we do not enjoy are the insects! About two weeks after moving into our house, I was talking to a neighbor who knew the people who used to rent our house. She told me that they had a ton of SCORPIONS. I wasn't too concerned because we hadn't seen any and I knew they had fumigated before we moved in. Fast forward a month. It got a little warmer and the fun began. We've had 10 scorpions in two months which is completely abnormal around here (especially since we've fumigated two more times in those two months). So, we're looking for another house.
A little less scary, but just as gross looking are the cockroaches. We've only seen one, but it was huge, so I had to take pictures to share with you all:

No comments:
Post a Comment