
too), there were tequila plants as far as the eye could
see on either side of the road.
I always wanted to stay in a resort where it looks like
the pool goes into the ocean! Absolutely gorgeous and
the best service I've ever had.

Lydia and Grandpa "walking on water"
My three guys on the "walk on water" walkway to him by our poolside waiter). Everyday he would
ask, "is the bar open yet?" becuase that's when he
could start ordering drinks, including a
slushy red and blue drink called spiderman!
(It is funny to hear your 6 1/2 year old ask that)
the water balloon fight. They had a great kid's club, but
the boys only went once and didn't join in on many of the
activities because Nolan was so sick.
James and I on the beach...another picture taken by Ethan last too long because Ethan came out of the water
screaming and crying that his legs were burning.
Too bad too because they were having a great time.
which would have been great, but Lydia screamed everytime
she touched the sand, so I had to hold her the whole time we
were at the beach and couldn't help him build a sand castle.
mom and Don and then a night out by ourselves at the
French restaurant on-site. I found my favorite dessert
ever...Grand Marnier Souffle...yummy!
A sunset one night
A family picture before swimming with the dolphins
Ethan relaxing on the lazy river at the waterpark

















1 comment:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!
Post a Comment