There's a park in Queretaro (about 15 minutes away from us) that was opened a couple of years ago by the state (or the city). It has amusement park rides (including a huge roller coaster), a waterpark, a lake to paddleboat on, a skateboard park, and a soccer field and it costs 35 PESOS to get in and includes everything. That still baffles me...that's less than 3 US dollars!
My Mom, Don, and I took the kids on their second week off from school. There was good news and bad news. The good news was that Lydia rode a couple of the rides and didn't cry once (didn't smile or laugh either, but it's progress). The bad news? Nolan didn't want to ride most of the rides. All of the sudden he's afraid of rollercoasters and just about every other ride... including the train that we had to drag him on kicking and screaming!
Nolan and Ethan spun round and round on the carousel
Lydia and me on the carousel...she said (with her pacifier in her mouth), "This fun!"
Lydia's first "big" ride...I could not believe that she actually wanted to go on it. Like I said, she didn't smile,
but she didn't cry either!
Ethan and Nolan on the only other ride that Nolan would ride...the dinosaur ride!
Ethan, me, and Lydia (you can see the top of her head) on the little roller coaster. I couldn't believe I got Lydia
on this one either!
Ethan and Nolan on the train...Nolan's still trying to get over us dragging him on!
Lydia enjoying the train ride with Grandma and Grandpa
The driver of the train. He asked Lydia her name before we departed and he sang her a song during the ride...it was
in Spanish, so I don't know what he said, but it sounded nice!
Grandma, Ethan, and Nolan riding the antique cars around to look at the replicas of sites in Queretaro
No comments:
Post a Comment