The whole family spent the weekend near Knoxville, Tennessee to celebrate the marriage of James' cousin, Danielle, and Clinton. Once again Lydia was excited to attend another wedding!
Unfortunately, when I packed the car up and left the house, I forgot our clothes that were hanging up. I didn't have a dress for the rehearsal dinner or the wedding, Lydia only had one dress for both, and James didn't have his suit. Luckily, Lydia could borrow a dress from McKenzie for the rehearsal dinner and James had some nicer pants and shirts from working in Kentucky all week. I had to buy two new dresses. It actually turned out ok because I was able to find two dresses that I really like and will be able to wear again. Whew!
The wedding was beautiful and Danielle looked amazing of course. They had a Photo Booth that the kids had a lot of fun with at the reception. Nolan wasn't feeling great, so he wasn't the life of the party like he was at Deanna's wedding the year before. Poor guy! Lydia made up for it though dancing just about the entire time! Another fun Damico wedding in the books!
 |
| We took some of the cousins to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman before the wedding |
 |
| The kiddos dressed and ready to go! |
 |
| Ethan and Rylan (Clinton's son) |
 |
| The church looked beautiful on that sunny day! |
 |
| The Hutchinson kids all dressed up |
 |
| Keeping the cousins quiet during the ceremony |
 |
| Uncle Gene walking Danielle down the aisle |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Little! |
 |
| I joined Lydia for a little while on the dance floor! |
No comments:
Post a Comment