James and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in October. We decided to celebrate in Las Vegas while we were in the US for Christmas with our best friends (Kelly and Todd and Kevin and Michelle). We all met at the Detroit Airport and headed off to Vegas, baby! My whole point in wanting to go to Vegas for so long was to see the Cirque du Soleil show, "O." I have to say that since so many people raved about it and it was centered around diving, I thought it would be, by far, my favorite Cirque show. It was not. The set was amazing and a lot of the acts were very impressive, but, the show, as a whole, was not the best in my opinion. I was waiting for a big finale and then it just ended. I am glad I finally got to see it though!
 |
| The guys (Todd, James, and Kevin). The first night we ate at a typical Vegas buffet. |
 |
| The girls (Michelle, me, and Kelly) |
 |
| The risque pirate show at Treasure Island |
 |
| The iceskating rink outside of the Venetian |
 |
It was fun to be in Vegas right after Christmas, but it
was a little colder than I would have liked! |
 |
| She may look like a statue, but she moves... |
 |
| Inside the Venetian |
 |
| Kelly and Todd drinking their not-so-good Margarita from Margaritaville |
 |
| The girls when shopping while the guys gambled...nobody complained |
 |
| It was so nice for Whoopi to pose with us |
 |
The second night in Vegas we went to Fogo de Chao
Brazilian Steakhouse and had an amazing meal! |
 |
| Me with Michelle in the cab going to see "O" |
 |
| Kelly and I in the cab |
 |
| Todd getting comfortable while watching the Cirque du Soleil show, O |
 |
| Winter Wonderland at the Bellagio |
 |
| I took this picture for the kids...they love penguins |
 |
| I love the ceiling...my favorite in Vegas |
 |
| Our hotel...Paris |
 |
| The fountain show |
No comments:
Post a Comment