Monday, June 21, 2010

Really?? Chicken Pox??

We moved this past weekend into our scorpion-free (hopefully!) house. It's all very exciting and I'll post about it later, but Saturday morning Nolan woke up with all kind of red bumps on his chest and face. I thought maybe it was mosquito bites (because we do have a lot of those here), but there were too many for that to happen overnight. I then remembered that Chicken Pox had gone around school about a month ago. Sure enough, my middle child is in the 20% of children that still get the chicken pox after the vaccination. Ugh! So annoying! They say it's to a lesser extent and I think (3 days later) that they're already scabbing over, but I'm just praying that Ethan and Lydia aren't in that 20% also!!! Here are pictures of my poor Nolan who seems to have a stinky immune system! Oh, and when I took the pictures, he wanted to see pictures of his "corn pops"! (James was proud).

1 comment:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Poor guy! He looks pretty happy, though.

Always something new to keep you on your toes. :)