Every year the preschool at JFK does an end of the year presentation. All of the classes go all out with costumes and preparation. I think I heard about it our first week here in February! This year, all of the classes did a dance from a different country. My friend, Monica, is from India and has a son in Nolan's class, so our class did India. She had her husband bring back authentic Indian costumes for all of the kids in the class when he went on a business trip and she taught the class a traditional Indian dance. Oh my gosh, was it adorable! The kids did a great job (especially the girls...they were shaking their hips like crazy!). Nolan pretty much just stood there and did some of the hand motions, but a boy on the other side of the stage was bent over and refusing to do anything, so it could have been worse. My camera ran out of battery when I was taking picture before the show, so I have no pictures of the performance, but I did get some video on my flip. We were far away, so it's not the best quality, but Nolan's the huge one...you'll recognize his top from the pictures.
Nolan in his costume
Some of Nolan's class
Some of the class with Monica and Miss Lupita
No comments:
Post a Comment